Junior Sales (with German) at Large Social Media Platform - #197795
City Job Offers
Are sales and new technologies your passion? We are looking for a goal-oriented and tenacious Salesperson to join an international team in Portugal. Apply to this job offer and experience living in Lisbon, your relocation will be fully organized by the employer.
German-speaking Junior Sales in Lisbon
About the Company:
This is the leading Social Network founded in 2004. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in U.S. information technology, counting more than a billion members. This company offers other products and services beyond its social networking platform.
- Fluent level of German with proficient English (B2)
- Previous sales and marketing experience is a plus!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer-driven and focused on providing a high-quality customer experience
- Conducting lead management by contacting existing customers in the B2B market to identify sales opportunities
- Establish a trust relation with key decision-makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions
- Providing strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients
- Growing revenue by up-selling towards existing clients
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
- Intensive training for all new employees
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Meal allowance
- Private health insurance from day 1
- Free Language lessons
- Team building and outdoor activities organized by the employee
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country
If you think that you are a self-motivated, confident and competitive person, this job opportunity in Lisbon is for you! Start a foundation for a successful career!